ABILENE, Texas - A vehicle traveling east on South Clack Street headed to I-20 drove off the road and rolled about 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers at the scene said the male driver was suspected of driving too fast when he drove off of the road and into a ditch, hitting a light pole, and rolling over.
The driver sustained scratches from the accident and possible broken bones.
Officers say he was wearing a seat belt. He was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment.
No word yet on his condition.
- 'America' band member David Dickey passes away in Sweetwater
- Schools to rally behind Iraan cheerleaders and football players
- Sweetwater Christmas parade kicking off Monday night
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive