ABILENE, Texas - A vehicle traveling east on South Clack Street headed to I-20 drove off the road and rolled about 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers at the scene said the male driver was suspected of driving too fast when he drove off of the road and into a ditch, hitting a light pole, and rolling over.
The driver sustained scratches from the accident and possible broken bones.
Officers say he was wearing a seat belt. He was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment.
No word yet on his condition.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS