ABILENE, Texas - A vehicle traveling east on South Clack Street headed to I-20 drove off the road and rolled about 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers at the scene said the male driver was suspected of driving too fast when he drove off of the road and into a ditch, hitting a light pole, and rolling over.
The driver sustained scratches from the accident and possible broken bones.
Officers say he was wearing a seat belt. He was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment.
No word yet on his condition.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated