ABILENE, Texas - A vehicle traveling east on South Clack Street headed to I-20 drove off the road and rolled about 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers at the scene said the male driver was suspected of driving too fast when he drove off of the road and into a ditch, hitting a light pole, and rolling over.
The driver sustained scratches from the accident and possible broken bones.
Officers say he was wearing a seat belt. He was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment.
No word yet on his condition.
- Brownwood teen accused of killing daughter waives right to jury trial
- Brownwood mayor's State of the City focuses on finances, future projects
- Court finds Brownwood murder suspect competent to stand trial
- Brown County Christian academy wants nearby speed limit reduced
- Brownwood professor talks new pipeline regulations