ABILENE, Texas - A vehicle traveling east on South Clack Street headed to I-20 drove off the road and rolled about 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
Officers at the scene said the male driver was suspected of driving too fast when he drove off of the road and into a ditch, hitting a light pole, and rolling over.
The driver sustained scratches from the accident and possible broken bones.
Officers say he was wearing a seat belt. He was taken to Hendrick Medical Center for treatment.
No word yet on his condition.
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen
- Updated Convicted man on Texas Most Wanted sex offender list caught
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances stay in the forecast
- Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Associated Press releases it's Texas high school football rankings for Week 1
- Santa Anna man, 28, arrested on drug charges in Coleman
- Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck
- City of Early budget proposal includes property tax increase
- Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase