The smartphone that Blackberry hopes will rejuvenate their product line was unveiled Thursday at local Verizon stores.
The Blackberry Z10 is an all-touch screen device available in either black or white.
The company says people can consolidate all their computers with the Z10 instead of having a tablet, laptop and desktop that synchronize with software.
The Z10 launched in the U.S. several weeks ago but is now available in-store at Verizon.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range