ABILENE,Texas - Former Taylor County Judge and Texas Railroad Commissioner Victor Carrillo has been named chairman of the West Texas Energy Consortium.
Carrillo currently heads up a Dallas based oil and gas company exploring in the country of Israel.
Carrillo served on the Railroad Commission from 2003 to 2011. He is also a former Abilene city councilman.
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilene council members approve controversial rezoning ordinance
- Updated Brownwood business selling T-shirts to support law enforcement
- Updated Hillary Clinton: 'The sky's the limit'
- Updated Hundreds in Abilene run 5K race to support law enforcement