ABILENE,Texas - Former Taylor County Judge and Texas Railroad Commissioner Victor Carrillo has been named chairman of the West Texas Energy Consortium.
Carrillo currently heads up a Dallas based oil and gas company exploring in the country of Israel.
Carrillo served on the Railroad Commission from 2003 to 2011. He is also a former Abilene city councilman.
- Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances persist into the weekend
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- McMurry University kicks off school year with convocation
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident