ABILENE,Texas - Former Taylor County Judge and Texas Railroad Commissioner Victor Carrillo has been named chairman of the West Texas Energy Consortium.
Carrillo currently heads up a Dallas based oil and gas company exploring in the country of Israel.
Carrillo served on the Railroad Commission from 2003 to 2011. He is also a former Abilene city councilman.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies