ABILENE, Texas - Wylie High School held their graduation Friday night
The event took place at ACU's Moody Coliseum. The valedictorian of the class is Noor Al-Sayyard. 216 seniors graduated from Wylie.
The rest of the high school graduations were held Saturday at the Taylor County Coliseum.
Cooper High graduation was at 10 a.m. Their valedictorian was Aaron Deatherage.
Abilene High School followed at 2 p.m. Their class valedictorian was Laura Churchill. 447 students graduated from Abilene.
ATEMS was the final graduation of the night. Their valedictorian was Brianna Bond. 63 students graduated from ATEMS.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday