ABILENE, Texas - More much-needed rain fell Saturday and Sunday across the Big Country, along with the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Abilene Regional Airport picked up .53 inches Sunday, but no rain Saturday.
Some folks saw less than a tenth of an inch; San Angelo with .08 inches and Snyder with .07 inches.
Jayton, in Kent County, saw an impressive 1.48 inches.
In the Heartland, Coleman picked up a quarter of an inch while Brownwood received .38 inches.
Hamby was fortunate to see 1.26 inches over the course of the weekend.
Have your own rainfall totals? We'd love to hear from you, you can email them to us at email@example.com.
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store