ABILENE, Texas - More much-needed rain fell Saturday and Sunday across the Big Country, along with the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Abilene Regional Airport picked up .53 inches Sunday, but no rain Saturday.
Some folks saw less than a tenth of an inch; San Angelo with .08 inches and Snyder with .07 inches.
Jayton, in Kent County, saw an impressive 1.48 inches.
In the Heartland, Coleman picked up a quarter of an inch while Brownwood received .38 inches.
Hamby was fortunate to see 1.26 inches over the course of the weekend.
Have your own rainfall totals? We'd love to hear from you, you can email them to us at email@example.com.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger