ABILENE, Texas - More much-needed rain fell Saturday and Sunday across the Big Country, along with the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Abilene Regional Airport picked up .53 inches Sunday, but no rain Saturday.
Some folks saw less than a tenth of an inch; San Angelo with .08 inches and Snyder with .07 inches.
Jayton, in Kent County, saw an impressive 1.48 inches.
In the Heartland, Coleman picked up a quarter of an inch while Brownwood received .38 inches.
Hamby was fortunate to see 1.26 inches over the course of the weekend.
Have your own rainfall totals? We'd love to hear from you, you can email them to us at email@example.com.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Phoenix-area woman finds 7-foot-long snake near trash
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed