ABILENE, Texas - More much-needed rain fell Saturday and Sunday across the Big Country, along with the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Abilene Regional Airport picked up .53 inches Sunday, but no rain Saturday.
Some folks saw less than a tenth of an inch; San Angelo with .08 inches and Snyder with .07 inches.
Jayton, in Kent County, saw an impressive 1.48 inches.
In the Heartland, Coleman picked up a quarter of an inch while Brownwood received .38 inches.
Hamby was fortunate to see 1.26 inches over the course of the weekend.
Have your own rainfall totals? We'd love to hear from you, you can email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash