ABILENE, Texas - More much-needed rain fell Saturday and Sunday across the Big Country, along with the Heartland and Concho Valley.
Abilene Regional Airport picked up .53 inches Sunday, but no rain Saturday.
Some folks saw less than a tenth of an inch; San Angelo with .08 inches and Snyder with .07 inches.
Jayton, in Kent County, saw an impressive 1.48 inches.
In the Heartland, Coleman picked up a quarter of an inch while Brownwood received .38 inches.
Hamby was fortunate to see 1.26 inches over the course of the weekend.
Have your own rainfall totals? We'd love to hear from you, you can email them to us at email@example.com.
- Updated Enrollment up at Abilene, Wylie school districts
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen