ABILENE, Texas - Saturday is a big day at the West Texas Book Festival.
The Abilene Civic Center is where you can peruse and buy books by local and Texas authors. Meet authors to discuss their work and get your book signed by them.
There will also be writing seminars and talks by authors, including former U.S. Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, author of Unflinching Courage: Pioneering Women Who Shaped Texas.
CLICK HERE for a full list of events.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking