ABILENE, Texas - The wet weather earlier this week caused some delays on the TxDOT frontage road construction project.
Exit 288 will remain closed this week, but should reopen mid-week.
Until then, westbound traffic should continue to use exit number 290.
After the exit reopens, the westbound entrance ramp to Interstate 20 just past Musgrave Boulevard will be closed for several days.
Traffic will enter the ramp located near Judge Ely Boulevard.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and State Highway 36, and the entrance ramp past highway 351 will remain closed until new ramps are completed.
- Mistrial declared in sexual assault case against ex-Anson police chief
- Female football official earning her stripes
- Texas presidential poll shows Trump with lead going into election
- Abilene City Council approves hiring two code enforcement officers
- KTXS Forecast: Feeling like late September temperatures
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth