ABILENE, Texas - The wet weather earlier this week caused some delays on the TxDOT frontage road construction project.
Exit 288 will remain closed this week, but should reopen mid-week.
Until then, westbound traffic should continue to use exit number 290.
After the exit reopens, the westbound entrance ramp to Interstate 20 just past Musgrave Boulevard will be closed for several days.
Traffic will enter the ramp located near Judge Ely Boulevard.
Exit 290 to Loop 322 and State Highway 36, and the entrance ramp past highway 351 will remain closed until new ramps are completed.
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames