ABILENE, Texas - There are several different ways to determine where you need to vote on election day.
Today is the general election. On this day, voting is divided up by precincts who vote in specific locations.
To learn what precinct you are registered in, you can visit votetexas.com. This website is run by the Texas Secretary of State and has links to all the voting districts. You can submit your information and look up voting locations.
Locally, Taylor County has an election website here: Taylor County Elections.
Many counties will post sample ballots online to allow you to see one before arriving in the voting booth.
A list of county websites for the state can be found here.
Stay tuned to KTXS for all the facts on Election 2012.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017