ABILENE, Texas - A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with a shooting on the 2500 block of Russell Avenue on Saturday.
Catrena Stewart was charged with first-degree felony aggravated assault family violence with a deadly weapon.
Police said Stewart and the 41-year-old male victim got into an argument that ended with Stewart allegedly shooting him.
The male was transported to the hospital. Police have not released his name or condition at this point.
Stewart is in Taylor County Jail. Her bond is set at $10,000.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated