ABILENE, Texas - A 38-year-old woman has been arrested in connection with a shooting on the 2500 block of Russell Avenue on Saturday.
Catrena Stewart was charged with first-degree felony aggravated assault family violence with a deadly weapon.
Police said Stewart and the 41-year-old male victim got into an argument that ended with Stewart allegedly shooting him.
The male was transported to the hospital. Police have not released his name or condition at this point.
Stewart is in Taylor County Jail. Her bond is set at $10,000.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide