ABILENE, Texas - A woman was transported to the hospital after crashing into two separate 18-wheelers on the highway Sunday.
Police say the woman was driving on Highway 36 just south of Abilene Regional Airport when she clipped the first 18-wheeler just before noon.
The vehicle traveled another three miles before crashing into another semi.
She was transported to Hendrick Medical Center.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- House speaker getting firsthand look at US-Mexico border
- KTXS Forecast: Very warm tomorrow but a cool down to look forward to by the end of the week
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9