ABILENE, Texas - A woman was transported to the hospital after crashing into two separate 18-wheelers on the highway Sunday.
Police say the woman was driving on Highway 36 just south of Abilene Regional Airport when she clipped the first 18-wheeler just before noon.
The vehicle traveled another three miles before crashing into another semi.
She was transported to Hendrick Medical Center.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Updated Teacher fired in West Texas after Internet post hired by another district
- Police ID West Texas man who died while hiking
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Bulldogs find way to win in mistake-filled season opener against Vernon