A San Angelo woman was indicted Thursday for allegedly stealing a car from a sleeping victim at an Abilene hospital.
According to police, the woman fell asleep in a Hendrick Medical Center waiting room in January. Cherry Ingram, 47, allegedly took the victim's keys and stole the victim's car.
Police said the victim's wallet was also in the car.
A Taylor County grand jury decided there is enough evidence against Ingram to indict her on a theft charge.
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated DPS identifies man killed in Hwy 84 crash near Santa Anna, Coleman
- Updated Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Updated Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- Updated No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017