ABILENE, Texas - An accident near the North 10th exit on Winters Freeway slowed down traffic just before rush hour.
The accident happened when a tire on an SUV lost its tread around 4:30 Monday afternoon. The 48-year-old driver from Leuders lost control and flipped.
Emergency responders took the woman to Hendrick Medical Center. Her condition is unknown.
- Updated Los Arcos restaurant to reopen Wednesday in Abilene
- Updated Crews battling wildfires in Texas Panhandle, Oklahoma
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- High levels of ammonia in Texas home where some 430 animals found