ABILENE, Texas - Wylie Independent School District trustees voted Monday night to extend the contract of Superintendent Joey Light.
Light's contract was set to expires June 30, 2016. The one-year extension now will run through June 30, 2017.
Light became Wylie's superintendent in 2008.
- Updated Construction to begin on Highway 351 in north Abilene
- Updated Endwell, New York, wins Little League World Series
- Updated College Station police say 2 killed in apartment gunfire
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Lingering rain chances through the week
- Updated Dallas police squelch critics, questions about sniper attack