ABILENE, TX - Graduation requirements have changed for Wylie ISD students.
On Monday night, the Wylie board voted to revise the number of credits needed to graduate from on the minimum requirements plan – from 28 to 24. Wylie has three graduation plans. The other two are the distinguished and recommended tracks. The new structure goes into effect immediately.
In addition, the board renewed Superintendent Joey Light's contract through 2016.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday