ABILENE, Texas - If you're a young person looking for summer employment, Thursday may be your day.
The 11th annual "Hot Dog – I Got a Job" youth job fair will be held at the Abilene Civic Center.
Job seekers, age 16 to 21, are invited to attend and meet representatives from businesses looking for workers.
Those attending are urged to bring a list of references, dates and types of employment, or previous work history, and social security number.
The job fair runs from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Abilene Civic Center.
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene