ABILENE, Texas - If you're a young person looking for summer employment, Thursday may be your day.
The 11th annual "Hot Dog – I Got a Job" youth job fair will be held at the Abilene Civic Center.
Job seekers, age 16 to 21, are invited to attend and meet representatives from businesses looking for workers.
Those attending are urged to bring a list of references, dates and types of employment, or previous work history, and social security number.
The job fair runs from 2 to 5 p.m. at the Abilene Civic Center.
- Updated Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Updated Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Updated Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Updated Abilene allergist gives tips for dealing with fall allergies
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend