ABILENE, Texas - It's the night of the living dead in downtown Abilene. The Center for Contemporary Arts is putting on "Zombie Crawl" as part of Artwalk.
The zombie parade starts at 5:45 p.m. at the Abilene Reporter-News parking lot. It will end at Minter Park in front of the Center for Contemporary Arts.
The zombies with the best costume and make up will be recognized afterwards.
There are plenty of other things to see at Artwalk Thursday evening as well. Sidewalk artists and two new exhibits will be on display.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated