ABILENE, Texas - It's the night of the living dead in downtown Abilene. The Center for Contemporary Arts is putting on "Zombie Crawl" as part of Artwalk.
The zombie parade starts at 5:45 p.m. at the Abilene Reporter-News parking lot. It will end at Minter Park in front of the Center for Contemporary Arts.
The zombies with the best costume and make up will be recognized afterwards.
There are plenty of other things to see at Artwalk Thursday evening as well. Sidewalk artists and two new exhibits will be on display.
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death