ABILENE, TX - Dozens came out to the Buffalo Gap Historic Village Saturday morning and afternoon for a zombie run.
Runners could choose between one mile or five mile runs. The zombies chased them to keep them up speed.
The zombie run was nicknamed a "survival fest."
Each group who ran was tasked with the mission of leaving teh safety of the "compound," also known as the Buffalo Gap Historic Village, and racing out of town to pick up "anti-viral serum." They then had to run back into town. There were many obstacles included.
For more information, click here.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget