ABILENE, TX - Dozens came out to the Buffalo Gap Historic Village Saturday morning and afternoon for a zombie run.
Runners could choose between one mile or five mile runs. The zombies chased them to keep them up speed.
The zombie run was nicknamed a "survival fest."
Each group who ran was tasked with the mission of leaving teh safety of the "compound," also known as the Buffalo Gap Historic Village, and racing out of town to pick up "anti-viral serum." They then had to run back into town. There were many obstacles included.
For more information, click here.
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk