ABILENE, TX - Dozens came out to the Buffalo Gap Historic Village Saturday morning and afternoon for a zombie run.
Runners could choose between one mile or five mile runs. The zombies chased them to keep them up speed.
The zombie run was nicknamed a "survival fest."
Each group who ran was tasked with the mission of leaving teh safety of the "compound," also known as the Buffalo Gap Historic Village, and racing out of town to pick up "anti-viral serum." They then had to run back into town. There were many obstacles included.
For more information, click here.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field