GRAY COUNTY, Texas (KVII) - A woman who was delivering mail Thursday morning in Gray County, Texas, came across a disturbing sight.
A post on Facebook has people infuriated after a dog was found with duct tape around its mouth and front paws.
According to the person who posted the photo of the dog, the animal was found Thursday morning off County Road 14 near Pampa. The woman who found the dog was able to free him.
The Gray County Sheriff's Office was also called regarding the disturbing incident, but by the time Deputies arrived, the dog was already gone.
GCSO did confirm they responded to the call but since the dog was gone by the time Deputies arrived, there is no information on a possible suspect. However, the GCSO is investigating this incident and asks anyone with any information to contact the GCSO (806)669-8022.
According to a comment on the post, the dog is being taken care of by a citizen.
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson