BUFFALO GAP, Texas - A well-known Big Country man is quickly becoming a well-known Texan.
Texas Highways Magazine just named eight to their "Extraordinary Texans" list. Buffalo Gap's own Tom Perini was named as one of the eight.
Perini is the owner of the successful Perini Ranch Steakhouse, just southwest of the town of Buffalo Gap.
Perini opened the restaurant in 1983 and has seen it grow in both size and popularity ever since. The restaurant's reputation was certainly helped when then President George W. Bush chose Perini to cater many of his events.
- Updated Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Updated City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- Updated Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Updated Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene
- Updated Clyde family raising money for son nearly paralyzed in wreck