FISHER COUNTY, Texas - An early Saturday morning crash killed one man on U.S. 180, less than five miles east of Roby.
The crash happened just after 4:30 a.m. Saturday.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Patrick Dwayne Sanders, 46, was heading east. He failed to negotiate a curve and drove into the ditch on his 2011 Harley Davidson. The motorcycle flipped several times.
Sanders was from Denver City, just east of the New Mexico border. His body was taken to Weathersbee-Ray Funeral Home in Rotan.
- Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017