FISHER COUNTY, Texas - An early Saturday morning crash killed one man on U.S. 180, less than five miles east of Roby.
The crash happened just after 4:30 a.m. Saturday.
According to the Department of Public Safety, Patrick Dwayne Sanders, 46, was heading east. He failed to negotiate a curve and drove into the ditch on his 2011 Harley Davidson. The motorcycle flipped several times.
Sanders was from Denver City, just east of the New Mexico border. His body was taken to Weathersbee-Ray Funeral Home in Rotan.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account