ANSON, Texas - Around 1 p.m. an 18-wheeler jackknifed in Anson this afternoon, hitting a sign and damaging four other vehicles.
Police said the semi was coming around a curve on Highway 277 when the driver lost control.
Police Chief David Moore said four cars at the Lawrence Hall Anson dealership were in its path and police say at least two were totaled.
The driver was checked out by EMTs but did not need to go to the hospital.
No other injuries were reported.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated