ANSON, Texas - Around 1 p.m. an 18-wheeler jackknifed in Anson this afternoon, hitting a sign and damaging four other vehicles.
Police said the semi was coming around a curve on Highway 277 when the driver lost control.
Police Chief David Moore said four cars at the Lawrence Hall Anson dealership were in its path and police say at least two were totaled.
The driver was checked out by EMTs but did not need to go to the hospital.
No other injuries were reported.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Rain moves out, making way for warmer weather and sunny skies