SWEETWATER, Texas - Two people are dead following a Friday night crash near Sweetwater.
According to the Department of Public Safety, 54-year-old David Tuck was speeding down Highway 70 with a trailer in tow when he lost control on a curve about 4.4. miles south of Sweetwater.
The car left the roadway, crashed through a guardrail and overturned. He died at a local hospital; however, his passenger, 55-year-old Brenda Tuck, was pronounced dead at the scene.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family