CLYDE, Texas - Area firefighters battled a grass fire Sunday in Callahan County.
Firefighters from Eula, Clyde and Potosi responded to the fire on CR 258 in Clyde around 5:30 p.m. Sunday. Approximately 30 to 40 acres of land were burned.
The cause of the blaze has yet to be determined. No structures were affected and no injuries were reported.
- Updated Police identify victim in west Abilene homicide
- LIVE FBI reopening investigation of Hillary Clinton email server
- Parents charged after toddler dies in Texas house fire
- Wife of Texas teacher charged in 2 deaths accused of tampering
- Police: Texas college student rams squad car while taking topless selfie
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking