EASTLAND, Texas - A fatal accident occurred on I20 near westbound mile marker 358 in Eastland County, killing a 7-year-old boy and injuring three others.
A Chevy Impala carrying three veered off the wet, rainy roadway crossing the center median and striking a Dodge Challenger with a sole occupant.
Both drivers and one of the passengers were injured. Another passenger was pronounced dead on the scene.
Cameron Mitchell Jr. of Fort Worth was the sole fatality. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- KTXS Forecast: Thundershower chances persist into the weekend
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- McMurry University kicks off school year with convocation
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident