EASTLAND, Texas - A fatal accident occurred on I20 near westbound mile marker 358 in Eastland County, killing a 7-year-old boy and injuring three others.
A Chevy Impala carrying three veered off the wet, rainy roadway crossing the center median and striking a Dodge Challenger with a sole occupant.
Both drivers and one of the passengers were injured. Another passenger was pronounced dead on the scene.
Cameron Mitchell Jr. of Fort Worth was the sole fatality. He was not wearing a seat belt at the time of the crash.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking