JONES COUNTY, Texas - Eight people are in custody after shots were fired with semi-automatic weapons in Jones County, according to the Jones County Sheriff's Office.
The incident is under investigation.
KTXS will update you when we receive more information.
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- City of Abilene to give away 100 rain barrel kits
- KTXS Forecast: Afternoon stray t-shower possible for West-Central Texas
- Country music star Vince Gill tours West Texas Rehab in Abilene