ABILENE, Texas - Three members of Sweetwater's Christmas Celebration show stopped by KTXS This Morning Thursday to talk about the upcoming show and showed off their talents.
A Christmas Celebration with Santa Claus takes place Dec. 14-16 at the Texas Theatre in Sweetwater. Show times are 7 p.m. on Friday, 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday, and 3 p.m. on Sunday. This year the theme of the show is the "Broken Spirit of Christmas."
Fletcher Renyan, juggler John Davenport, and Santa Michael Hafner all stopped by the KTXS studios.
The show is technically a "Narrated Vaudeville Production" which features acting and entertainment such as tight wire acts, juggling, hula hoops, comedy, chair balancing, and a performing dog named Skipper.
Tickets are available at 202 East Broadway in Sweetwater.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated
- Walter murder trial: 'Formality' in sentencing to call Abilene couple back to court Thursday