ABILENE, Texas - Three members of Sweetwater's Christmas Celebration show stopped by KTXS This Morning Thursday to talk about the upcoming show and showed off their talents.
A Christmas Celebration with Santa Claus takes place Dec. 14-16 at the Texas Theatre in Sweetwater. Show times are 7 p.m. on Friday, 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday, and 3 p.m. on Sunday. This year the theme of the show is the "Broken Spirit of Christmas."
Fletcher Renyan, juggler John Davenport, and Santa Michael Hafner all stopped by the KTXS studios.
The show is technically a "Narrated Vaudeville Production" which features acting and entertainment such as tight wire acts, juggling, hula hoops, comedy, chair balancing, and a performing dog named Skipper.
Tickets are available at 202 East Broadway in Sweetwater.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas