BROWN COUNTY, Texas - A vehicle rolled over in Brown County on Sunday afternoon killing an Abilene woman.
Susan Swindle, 51, was driving a 2002 Ford Excursion southbound on Texas 279 when the vehicle left the roadway to the left, went through a fence and overturned several times.
The body was taken to Heartland Funeral Home in Early, according to the Department of Public Safety.
Swindle was wearing a seat belt. The crash is still under investigation.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS