ROBY, Texas - A sad situation in Roby is now looking a little brighter.
Over the weekend, a pack of dogs mauled 13 show pigs at Roby High School.
In the last couple days, though, generous donors have given 10 pigs to the program.
Roby High School agriculture teacher Riley Barnett said he's confident the students will get the four more pigs they need to meet the deadline for the state competition.
People in the Big Country and in Oklahoma have offered the additional pigs.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash