ALBANY, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott was the keynote speaker Monday night at the annual meeting of the Albany Chamber of Commerce.
Dozens of people turned out for the event at Nancy Smith Elementary School.
Abbott is seeking the GOP nomination for governor in the March primary.
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized