ALBANY, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott was the keynote speaker Monday night at the annual meeting of the Albany Chamber of Commerce.
Dozens of people turned out for the event at Nancy Smith Elementary School.
Abbott is seeking the GOP nomination for governor in the March primary.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Updated Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- 3 arrested for engaging in organized crime in San Angelo
- Job fair to be held at Abilene Convention Center
- Forecasters say parts of Texas – including Abilene – face critical wildfire danger
- Big Country 100 Men Who Care gives away another $10,000
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- John Lackey commemorative billboard to serve multiple purposes
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting