EARLY, Texas - Nathan Brian Castaneda, 23, faces multiple assault charges after being arrested Thursday morning.
Police arrived at apartments on the 1000 block of Early Blvd. to find a woman leaning out a second story window screaming "he's gonna kill me, hurry, help!"
After further investigation, police say Castaneda allegedly struck the woman multiple times and threw her into the wall. She also told police he threw her 8-month-old baby.
The woman mentioned to officers that Castanenda pulled a knife on her and also struck her with a guitar. Police say when she tried to call 911, Castaneda took the phone away and hit her again.
Castaneda had been living with the woman for one week after they met on facebook. He allegedly moved from Florida to stay with her.
Police learned Castaneda was wanted in Florida on robbery charges. He will first face assault, aggravated assault, endangerment of a child, and interfering with an emergency call charges before being taken back to Florida.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash