COLEMAN COUNTY, Texas - An ambulance crashed at 5:47 a.m. Thursday in Coleman County.
The Department of Public Safety said the crash occurred on U.S. Highway 84, about one mile north of Coleman.
The vehicle is a Guardian EMS Ambulance stationed in Brownwood.
It was returning to Brownwood after delivering a patient to an Abilene Hospital.
Trooper Martin Molotsky responded to the crash and reported that fatigue may have played a role.
No injuries were reported. There were two people in the ambulance, the driver and the EMS attendant.
DPS said the weather was clear and the roadway dry.
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck
- Lawmaker proposes ending Brown County Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- TxDOT repairs section of Highway 6 destroyed by 2016 flood
- Ira ISD superintendent announces retirement after long career
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- DPS identifies driver, 32, killed in Callahan County crash