ALBANY, Texas - Texas' oldest outdoor musical wrapped up Saturday night in Albany.
The Fort Griffin Fandangle is held every year during the last two weekends of June.
For over 75 years, Fandangle has told the Texas frontier story at the Prairie Theater.
The event features over 250 Albany performers, who give the event an authentic look and feel of the old west, mixed with fun and humor.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017