ALBANY, Texas - Texas' oldest outdoor musical wrapped up Saturday night in Albany.
The Fort Griffin Fandangle is held every year during the last two weekends of June.
For over 75 years, Fandangle has told the Texas frontier story at the Prairie Theater.
The event features over 250 Albany performers, who give the event an authentic look and feel of the old west, mixed with fun and humor.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget