ALBANY, Texas - Texas' oldest outdoor musical wrapped up Saturday night in Albany.
The Fort Griffin Fandangle is held every year during the last two weekends of June.
For over 75 years, Fandangle has told the Texas frontier story at the Prairie Theater.
The event features over 250 Albany performers, who give the event an authentic look and feel of the old west, mixed with fun and humor.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- Updated 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Updated Actor Shia LaBeouf brings anti-Trump piece to New Mexico
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow