ALBANY, Texas - Texas' oldest outdoor musical wrapped up Saturday night in Albany.
The Fort Griffin Fandangle is held every year during the last two weekends of June.
For over 75 years, Fandangle has told the Texas frontier story at the Prairie Theater.
The event features over 250 Albany performers, who give the event an authentic look and feel of the old west, mixed with fun and humor.
- Christmas market in Abilene benefits African orphanage
- Russian man caught with synthetic opioid in Abilene, could face deportation
- Abilene's Food for Fares campaign nearing its end
- City of Abilene offering trolley tour of homes decorated for holidays
- Abilene parents fear impending cuts to therapy for children