ABILENE, TEXAS - A young child drowned Wednesday at a home in Anson.
Anson police tell KTXS they responded to a residence on County Road 380 about 1:20 p.m. Wednesday.
They're not releasing much information about what happened. They do tell us Child Protective Services is helping police with the investigation and the child is 3 years old.
The body of the toddler has been sent to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner for an autopsy.
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans
- Updated Texas recognizes Brown County gun store as oldest in state
- Updated Cooper High School holds 2nd annual car show to benefit band
- Updated Texas man stung to death by bees
- Updated Man arrested in fatal stabbing of 2 nuns in Mississippi