From State Police spokesman Sparky Dean:
One person was killed in a one-vehicle crash in Nolan County on Monday. The crash occurred at 8:53 p.m. on Interstate 20 westbound lane near mile marker 237.
Mensur Osmic, 54, of Phoenix, Ariz., was driving a 1999 Freightliner Truck Tractor Semi-trailer westbound on Interstate 20 at mile marker 237 in Nolan County. Osmic failed to negotiate a curve, struck a guardrail and concrete retaining wall. He was pronounced dead at the scene by Judge Fambrough. The body was taken to McCoy's Funeral Home in Sweetwater.
The weather was raining and the roadway was wet. This crash is being investigated by Trooper Nathan Armstrong.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans