ASPERMONT, Texas - Aspermont could be facing issues with waste services providers.
KTXS received a tip about conflicting contracts with two different waste companies. According to the city manager, a 30-day cancellation notice was issued to the original provider, Allied Waste Services, because of concerns about the service.
Now, the city utilizes Knox Waste Service. When KTXS inquired about a possible contract conflict, we were referred to City Attorney James Decker. Though two messages were left for Decker Thursday, KTXS did not receive a return call.
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Updated Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Approaching cold front to bring below average temperatures
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation
- Officials: Texas man kills father during disturbance