BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Bangs man is indicted for allegedly causing the death of a Brownwood man in a traffic accident back in August.
Jose Guadalupe Martinez, 21, died in August after his car collided with a pick-up driven by 21-year-old Caleb Coronado of Bangs.
Martinez had to be cut out of his car and later died at a local Brownwood hospital.
A Brown County Grand Jury indicted Coronado for criminally negligent homicide.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range