BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Bangs man is indicted for allegedly causing the death of a Brownwood man in a traffic accident back in August.
Jose Guadalupe Martinez, 21, died in August after his car collided with a pick-up driven by 21-year-old Caleb Coronado of Bangs.
Martinez had to be cut out of his car and later died at a local Brownwood hospital.
A Brown County Grand Jury indicted Coronado for criminally negligent homicide.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor