BROWNWOOD, Texas - A Bangs man is indicted for allegedly causing the death of a Brownwood man in a traffic accident back in August.
Jose Guadalupe Martinez, 21, died in August after his car collided with a pick-up driven by 21-year-old Caleb Coronado of Bangs.
Martinez had to be cut out of his car and later died at a local Brownwood hospital.
A Brown County Grand Jury indicted Coronado for criminally negligent homicide.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account