With high fire danger present, burn bans are being enacted around the Big Country.
Eastland County commissioners issued a ban on outdoor burning Monday morning. Callahan County also issued a similar ban.
Many of our counties are currently under a burn ban including Taylor, Brown, Mitchell, Nolan, Coleman, Shackelford and Throckmorton.
To see the map of burn bans in effect anytime, CLICK HERE.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- Police arrest San Angelo city employee after theft investigation
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS
- Wildfire academy held in Brownwood amid high fire danger
- Texas ag chief OKs use of poison to bring a 'hog apocalypse'