LAWN, Texas - Residents of Lawn need to boil their water before consumption.
A water outage forced the town to issue the notice.
Water used for drinking, cooking, and making ice should be boiled vigorously for two minutes, then cooled.
KTXS will let you know when the notice is lifted.
In the meantime, if you have any questions, you can call Lawn City Hall at 325-583-2510.
- Updated Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Updated Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- KTXS Forecast: Perfect weather for coming weekend
- Man recants story about road rage incident near Abilene
- Wanted: Former Abilene day care teacher among 4 being sought
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget