RANGER, Texas - Water test results show water is now safe for consumption.
The notice was issued April 3 after a water main break.
The break also caused school to close that day. Classes resumed April 4.
Residents no longer need to boil their water before using or drinking it.
- Updated Volkswagen agrees to compensate US dealers over emissions scandal
- Abilene man charged with criminally negligent homicide in fiery 2014 crash
- Abilene non-profit raising money with rappelling event
- Abilene City Council declines to approve curbside recycling program
- Surgeon general warns doctors on opioid epidemic