STAMFORD, Texas - The water in the city of Stamford is now safe to use without prior boiling.
The city issued a boil water notice on Aug. 7 after a water main break. The break was fixed quickly.
On Monday, the water tests came back clear, allowing the city to lift the notice.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget