STAMFORD, Texas - The water in the city of Stamford is now safe to use without prior boiling.
The city issued a boil water notice on Aug. 7 after a water main break. The break was fixed quickly.
On Monday, the water tests came back clear, allowing the city to lift the notice.
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized