STAMFORD, Texas - A boil water notice has been lifted in Stamford.
Stamford had issued the notice on Tuesday after a water line problem caused a drop in water pressure Monday.
Customers had been urged to boil all water used for drinking and cooking.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth