STAMFORD, Texas - A boil water notice has been lifted in Stamford.
Stamford had issued the notice on Tuesday after a water line problem caused a drop in water pressure Monday.
Customers had been urged to boil all water used for drinking and cooking.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget