STAMFORD, Texas - A boil water notice has been lifted in Stamford.
Stamford had issued the notice on Tuesday after a water line problem caused a drop in water pressure Monday.
Customers had been urged to boil all water used for drinking and cooking.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit