BRECKENRIDGE, Texas - A fire at the chemical-making Chemplex plant about five miles south of Breckenridge rocked Stephens County on Monday.
According to the Breckenridge American, all 16 employees were accounted for at the plant that makes chemicals used in fracking operations – and no injuries were reported. All buildings remained intact.
Earlier in the day, big black smoke could be seen throughout Breckenridge.
- Updated Manhunt underway in Sweetwater after attempted traffic stop
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend
- Abilene residents weigh in on 25 years of the World Wide Web
- No tax increases in proposed Brownwood budget for 2016-2017