MERIDIAN, Mississippi - A 23-year-old Brownwood man is dead after rolling his SUV in Mississippi.
Howard Lee Adams died Friday morning on Interstate 20 near Meridian, Mississippi, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Adams was thrown from his SUV after it left the roadway and rolled.
Four others were also reportedly injured in the crash.
According to officials on the scene, Adams wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated