MERIDIAN, Mississippi - A 23-year-old Brownwood man is dead after rolling his SUV in Mississippi.
Howard Lee Adams died Friday morning on Interstate 20 near Meridian, Mississippi, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Adams was thrown from his SUV after it left the roadway and rolled.
Four others were also reportedly injured in the crash.
According to officials on the scene, Adams wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident