MERIDIAN, Mississippi - A 23-year-old Brownwood man is dead after rolling his SUV in Mississippi.
Howard Lee Adams died Friday morning on Interstate 20 near Meridian, Mississippi, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Adams was thrown from his SUV after it left the roadway and rolled.
Four others were also reportedly injured in the crash.
According to officials on the scene, Adams wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated 2016 rainfall totals exceed normal yearly average in Abilene
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire