MERIDIAN, Mississippi - A 23-year-old Brownwood man is dead after rolling his SUV in Mississippi.
Howard Lee Adams died Friday morning on Interstate 20 near Meridian, Mississippi, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Adams was thrown from his SUV after it left the roadway and rolled.
Four others were also reportedly injured in the crash.
According to officials on the scene, Adams wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field