MERIDIAN, Mississippi - A 23-year-old Brownwood man is dead after rolling his SUV in Mississippi.
Howard Lee Adams died Friday morning on Interstate 20 near Meridian, Mississippi, the Brownwood Bulletin is reporting.
Adams was thrown from his SUV after it left the roadway and rolled.
Four others were also reportedly injured in the crash.
According to officials on the scene, Adams wasn't wearing his seatbelt.
- Updated Rio Olympics: Is Brazil ready for the 2016 Games?
- Updated Hot air balloon carrying at least 16 people crashes in Texas
- Updated FAA warned of potential for many hot air balloon deaths
- Updated Ex-Texas A&M linebacker, wife killed at their home
- Updated Melissa Valdez: Triple digit temperatures return to the forecast