ALBANY, Texas - The Albany Police Department has asked KTXS to tell residents there will be three separate tests of the city's siren warning system Thursday that warn people of tornadoes, fires, or floods. They will be three minutes each with different tones. This is a routine, quarterly test, again, nothing to be alarmed about when you hear the sirens Thursday morning.
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Circus acrobats tie the knot on tightrope during Texas show
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor