ALBANY, Texas - The Albany Police Department has asked KTXS to tell residents there will be three separate tests of the city's siren warning system Thursday that warn people of tornadoes, fires, or floods. They will be three minutes each with different tones. This is a routine, quarterly test, again, nothing to be alarmed about when you hear the sirens Thursday morning.
- Updated Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Texas councilman, wife
- Girl, 17, missing after police find three bodies at her home in California
- Poll: Clinton, Trump virtually tied headed into debate
- Sunday Forecast: Cold front bringing cooler temperatures, more rain
- Abilene Zoo celebrates Golden Zoobilation