ALBANY, Texas - The Albany Police Department has asked KTXS to tell residents there will be three separate tests of the city's siren warning system Thursday that warn people of tornadoes, fires, or floods. They will be three minutes each with different tones. This is a routine, quarterly test, again, nothing to be alarmed about when you hear the sirens Thursday morning.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend