BRECKENRIDGE, Texas - Watering restrictions are being tightened in Breckenridge.
Because of low lake levels, Breckenridge is going to that bans non-essential water use, its city manager said Tuesday.
Landscape irrigation now will be on alternate days only. Even-numbered houses can water only on even-numbered days. Odd-numbered houses can water on odd days of the month.
- Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco
- Texas detective fired for mishandling child abuse cases
- American Airlines plane lands safely despite engine flames