BRECKENRIDGE, Texas - Watering restrictions are being tightened in Breckenridge.
Because of low lake levels, Breckenridge is going to that bans non-essential water use, its city manager said Tuesday.
Landscape irrigation now will be on alternate days only. Even-numbered houses can water only on even-numbered days. Odd-numbered houses can water on odd days of the month.
- Weather warning: Enhanced fire danger for much of Big Country
- Updated Wanted: Abilene police seek teen & woman
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Woman's sassy obit warns people to wait to claim her stuff
- Winning ticket for $435 million Powerball sold in Indiana