MERKEL, Texas - A water line break forces residents to boil water before use. According to City Manager Steve Campbell, the break forced water pressure to drop below acceptable standards.
Residents should boil water before using. The water should be brought to a vigorous boil for at least two minutes before using it to drink, cook, or make ice.
KTXS will let you know when the water is safe to use.
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- 2 men charged in shooting death of Dwyane Wade's cousin
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says
- HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident