The city of Ranger has issued a boil water notice for its residents.
This is due to a water main break which occurred in the Eastland County Water Supply District's transmission main to Ranger.
With summer school in session, Ranger ISD says it's making due with bottled water until the line is fixed.
Water should be boiled vigorously for two minutes before consumption.
KTXS will let you know when the notice is lifted.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting