The city of Ranger has issued a boil water notice for its residents.
This is due to a water main break which occurred in the Eastland County Water Supply District's transmission main to Ranger.
With summer school in session, Ranger ISD says it's making due with bottled water until the line is fixed.
Water should be boiled vigorously for two minutes before consumption.
KTXS will let you know when the notice is lifted.
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account