The city of Ranger has issued a boil water notice for its residents.
This is due to a water main break which occurred in the Eastland County Water Supply District's transmission main to Ranger.
With summer school in session, Ranger ISD says it's making due with bottled water until the line is fixed.
Water should be boiled vigorously for two minutes before consumption.
KTXS will let you know when the notice is lifted.
- Updated Abilene murder suspect captured in Arlington
- Trump makes unusual swing through Texas
- Texas fines testing vendor $5.7M, demands $15M in upgrades
- Too much homework? Not in this Texas classroom. None at all. None all year
- Abilene police seeking suspect who drove girlfriend to Tuscola, assaulted her