COLORADO CITY, Texas - The groundbreaking ceremony for Colorado City's newest school will kick off Monday morning.
The passage of two bond propositions for the district will generate $30 million for the construction of a new Pre-K through eighth grade building, along with a new fine arts and athletic facility.
Kelley Elementary School, Hutchinson Elementary School and Colorado Middle School will all be combined.
The ceremony will begin at 11 a.m. at the construction site.
- Hillary Clinton's challenge: Igniting excitement
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Texas sales tax holiday set for first weekend of August