EASTLAND, Texas - A man was killed in a one vehicle accident in Eastland County on Saturday.
Joseph David Hathaway, 73, was driving east on I-20 when it drifted into the center median and began to overturn.
Authorities said the car skidded across the westbound lanes and came to a rest on the westbound service road near mile marker 326.
Police said Hathaway was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger Barbara Ann Hathaway, 74, was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
She is listed in good condition with cuts and abrasions. Both were from Arvada, CO.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Updated Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- Updated 49ers QB sits during national anthem in protest
- Updated Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Updated HPU baseball team collects donations for LA flood victims
- Updated Lowe's Heroes gives back to the Disabled American Veterans