EASTLAND, Texas - A man was killed in a one vehicle accident in Eastland County on Saturday.
Joseph David Hathaway, 73, was driving east on I-20 when it drifted into the center median and began to overturn.
Authorities said the car skidded across the westbound lanes and came to a rest on the westbound service road near mile marker 326.
Police said Hathaway was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger Barbara Ann Hathaway, 74, was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
She is listed in good condition with cuts and abrasions. Both were from Arvada, CO.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range