EASTLAND, Texas - A man was killed in a one vehicle accident in Eastland County on Saturday.
Joseph David Hathaway, 73, was driving east on I-20 when it drifted into the center median and began to overturn.
Authorities said the car skidded across the westbound lanes and came to a rest on the westbound service road near mile marker 326.
Police said Hathaway was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger Barbara Ann Hathaway, 74, was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
She is listed in good condition with cuts and abrasions. Both were from Arvada, CO.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Updated Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Updated Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Updated Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Updated Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Updated Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen