EASTLAND, Texas - A man was killed in a one vehicle accident in Eastland County on Saturday.
Joseph David Hathaway, 73, was driving east on I-20 when it drifted into the center median and began to overturn.
Authorities said the car skidded across the westbound lanes and came to a rest on the westbound service road near mile marker 326.
Police said Hathaway was pronounced dead at the scene.
The passenger Barbara Ann Hathaway, 74, was taken to Hendrick Medical Center.
She is listed in good condition with cuts and abrasions. Both were from Arvada, CO.
The crash is still under investigation.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman