COMANCHE COUNTY, Texas - A 71-year-old Comanche man is dead after a two-vehicle crash Tuesday on a road about five miles east of Gustine.
Lance Ray Teten was pronounced dead at the scene.
Teten was driving a 2010 GMC in Comanche County when a vehicle driven by Eric John Klein of Hamilton collided with Trent's vehicle, State Police said.
Also injured in the accident was Frances Witte Teten, 60, also of Comanche. She was in critical condition with multiple injuries at Scott & White Hopsital in Temple at the time of the State Police news release.
Teten's vehicle was reportedly traveling east in front of Klein's vehicle when Teten's vehicle slowed to attempt to turn onto FM 1702 and Klein's vehicle, attempting to pass, collided with it.
The road condition was wet as it was raining at the time of the accident, State Police said.
- Rose Park aquatic center to open this summer
- Abilene City Council to consider payday loan restrictions
- Major businesses push back against Texas' proposed bathroom bill
- Dashcam video of San Angelo councilman's altercation with police released
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm & windy weather brings enhanced fire danger